Our team has a strong experience in all aspects of International Relations, Protocol, Diplomacy, and Middle East affairs. They hold master’s degrees in the areas of Protocol, High-level Events Management, International Relations, Diplomacy, and International Media and communication, as well as credentials from the Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
Our leading experts have trained in several international occasions and Missions in UAE, CIS country, Africa, and Latin America organizing Business Mission, high-level events, presidential Ceremony, Global Forum, Diplomacy meeting.
Our mutual experience guarantees our governmental and private-sector clients obtain the top level of change management skills.
VIP & Protocol Training Institute organizes a two-day training on the area of “The Art of Change Management“, with the following objectives.
Upon completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of Change Management
- Learn and apply the five Tenets of Change and Initiative
- Develop an awareness of the three phases of organizational change
- Understand the connection between the technical side and the people side of change
- Understand the research and best practices around Change Management.
This training will serve as a guide to prepare you successfully to develop and to achieve the following:
- Understand foundational change concepts
- Gain insights into best-practice research data
- Be able to apply the Procsi ADKAR Model to facilitate individual change
- Know how to lead your team through change by embodying the CLARC roles for people managers (communicator, liaison, advocate, resistance, manager, coach)
- Have ready access to the robust, in-practice Change Management Guide for Managers
- Develop a commitment-to-action plan
- Establish a shared definition of Change Management and how it impacts organizational outcomes.
- The session will take place on December 2023 a three-day training course in the area of “The Art of Change Management”
- Location: Dubai
- Sessions run from December 2023 on Monday 4:00PM-8:00PM, Tuesday 4:00PM-8:00PM, Wednesday 4:00PM-8:00PM
- Certificate of Completion
- The training will focus on the participant’s personal and professional development needs.
- Engaged with the participant’s before, during and after the training
Who Should attend
- Senior leadership evaluating how Change Management can benefit their organization
- High-potential leaders that need a better understanding of Change Management
- Key stakeholders groups that are impacted by significant organizational changes
- Change agents who need to understand fundamental concepts and establish a common language with change practitioners
- Project teams that need to understand what it means to apply Change Management
Two Days Course Outline
This training is suitable for anyone who manages employees, from front-line supervisors to middle managers to senior directors. It is also essential for managers involved in communicating the change in the HR scale grid to their departments.
The following sessions will cover the training program: