Our team has wide experience in a diversity of areas within International Relations, Protocol, Diplomacy, and Middle East affairs. They hold master’s degrees in the areas of Protocol, High-level Events Management, International Relations, Diplomacy, and International Media and communication, as well as credentials from the Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
Our lead trainers Expert for several international occasions and Mission in UAE, CIS country, Africa, and Latin America organizing Business Mission, high-level events, presidential Ceremony, Global Forum, Diplomacy meeting.
Our mutual experience guarantees our governmental and private-sector clients obtain the top level of protocol and international etiquette skills.
VIP & Protocol Training Institute will organize a two-day training on the area of “The Art of International Protocol & VIP Management“, with the following objectives.
Upon completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Master the international protocol and Etiquette
- Increase your self-confidence in International relations
- Strengthen your capability to work in a multicultural atmosphere
- Improve your professional Image
- Enhanced communication skills to work with International VIPs and diplomats.
This training will serve as a guide to prepare and develop the participants to achieve the following successfully:
- To empower your professional communication style
- To sharpen your knowledge of international business & diplomatic protocol
- To enhance your diplomatic use of language
- To refine your professional public image
- To increase your self-confidence in public relations
- To intensify your ability to work in a multicultural environment
- To master international protocol and personal diplomacy
- To increase your proficiency and competence in various forms of corporate and diplomatic communication
- To polish diplomatic etiquette and formal social etiquette including the fine points of dining etiquette
- To increase your self-confidence in official, formal and informal contacts
- To perfect your understanding of formal and informal dress, including evening attire
- Enhanced ability to work in an international environment and understanding key elements of cross-cultural communication, and
- To refine your competence in contacts with partners from all over the world.
- The session will take place on October 16-17, 2020 a two-day training course in the area of “The Art of International Protocol & VIP Management”
- Sessions run from Friday 3:00 PM-8:00PM, Saturday 10:00 AM-4:00PM
- Certificate of Completion
- The training will focus on the participant’s personal and professional development needs.
- Engaged with the participant’s before, during and after the training
Who Should attend
- Protocol officers
- PR and Media Representatives
- Event’s Organisers
- Personal assistants
- Administrative professionals
- Students and fresh graduate who intrusted in this field
- Security Officers
- Those whose profession requires communicating and socializing in the global marketplace, those who wish to sharpen, refresh and expand their knowledge on the international protocol in business & diplomacy
Two Days Course Outline
Participants will understand the unique art through the protocol and business etiquette processes which will design participant’s future career, events and how to handle VIPs in different occasions.
The following sessions will cover the training program: