Our team has a strong experience in all aspects of International Relations, Protocol, Diplomacy, and Middle East affairs. They hold master’s degrees in the areas of Protocol, High-level Events Management, International Relations, Diplomacy, and International Media and communication, as well as credentials from the Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
Our leading experts have trained in several international occasions and Missions in UAE, CIS country, Africa, and Latin America organizing Business Mission, high-level events, presidential Ceremony, Global Forum, Diplomacy meeting.
Our mutual experience guarantees our governmental and private-sector clients obtain the top level of business etiquette & professionalism skills.
VIP & Protocol Training Institute organizes a two-day training on the area of “Business Etiquette & Professionalism“, with the following objectives.
Upon completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Represent their organizations as highly credentialed protocol professionals during events.
- Understand the Business Etiquette & Professionalism, to know and be able to draft the appropriate diplomatic correspondence for different scenarios
- Receive and introduce guests upon arrival, plan and orchestrate all details for formal meetings, ceremonies and special events.
- Avoid critical situations and embarrassment that may occur due to misunderstanding in sensitive topics and know how to answer professionally.
This training will serve as a guide to prepare you successfully to develop and to achieve the following:
- To empower your professional communication style.
- To sharpen your knowledge of international business.
- To enhance your diplomatic use of language.
- To refine your professional public image.
- To increase your self-confidence in public relations.
- To intensify your ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- To master international protocol and personal diplomacy
- To increase your proficiency and competence in various forms of corporate and diplomatic communication.
- To polish diplomatic etiquette and formal social etiquette including the fine points of dining etiquette.
- To increase your self-confidence in official, formal and informal contacts
- To perfect your understanding of formal and informal dress, including evening attire.
- Enhanced ability to work in an international environment and understanding key elements of cross-cultural communication.
- To refine your competence in contacts with partners from all over the world.
- The session will take place on January 27th & 28th, 2024, a two-day training course in the area of “Business Etiquette & Professionalism”
- Location: Dubai
- Sessions run from January 27th & 28th, 2024, on Saturday 2:00 PM-7:00PM, Sunday 09:30 AM-4:00PM
- Certificate of Completion
- The training will focus on the participant’s personal and professional development needs.
- Engaged with the participant’s before, during and after the training
Who Should attend
- Managers and Executives
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Business Development Professionals
- Graduating Students
Two Days Course Outline
In this course, The program will be conducted in a balanced approach with focus on the participants’ learning requirements and within a positive learning environment.
The following sessions will cover the training program: