Our team has a strong experience in all aspects of International Relations, Protocol, Diplomacy, and Middle East affairs. They hold master’s degrees in the areas of Protocol, High-level Events Management, International Relations, Diplomacy, and International Media and communication, as well as credentials from the Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
Our leading experts have trained in several international occasions and Missions in UAE, CIS country, Africa, and Latin America organizing Business Mission, high-level events, presidential Ceremony, Global Forum, Diplomacy meeting.
Our mutual experience guarantees our governmental and private-sector clients obtain the top level of emotional intelligence in the digital work sphere skills.
VIP & Protocol Training Institute organizes a two-day training on the area of “Emotional Intelligence in the Digital Work Sphere“, with the following objectives.
Upon completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Define and explain the concept of Emotional Intelligence
- Recognize and regulate their own emotions effectively
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding towards others.
This training will serve as a guide to prepare you successfully to develop and to achieve the following:
- Apply effective communication and conflict resolution strategies
- Build and maintain positive relationships in personal and professional contexts
- Apply emotional intelligence skills to enhance decision-making and leadership abilities
- Learn about different styles of leadership and Collaboration
- Adapt stress management strategies according to internal and external factors.
- The session will take place on February 2024, a two-day training course in the area of “Emotional Intelligence in the Digital Work Sphere”
- Location: Dubai
- Sessions run from February 2024, on Saturday 2:00 PM-7:00PM, Sunday 09:30 AM-4:00PM
- Sessions run from February 2024, on Monday 4:00PM-8:00PM, Tuesday 4:00PM-8:00PM, Wednesday 4:00PM-8:00PM
- Certificate of Completion
- The training will focus on the participant’s personal and professional development needs.
- Engaged with the participant’s before, during and after the training
Who Should attend
- Professionals in digital industries
- Leaders and managers
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Human resources professionals
- Customer service and support representatives
- Students and individuals interested in personal growth
Two Days Course Outline
In this course, participants will explore the intersection of emotions, technology, and digital communication, and develop the skills necessary to thrive in a digitally connected world.
The following sessions will cover the training program: